[Sintron] Ultimate 3D Printer Full Complete Kit for DIY Reprap Prusa i3 + RAMPS 1.4, MK8 Extruder, MK3 Heatbed, and LCD Controller
The operating principle of 3D printer is to establish a 3D model by your computer, and use slicing software system to do the slicing work for the 3D model then save to the SD card for ready to print. Made of high quality acrylic material + Steel rod (threaded & smooth), this 3D printer has a simple structure, light and portable, beautiful and trendy.
This kit include all the parts you need for building Reprap prusa i3 3D printer. you might be wondering what are the difference between ours and others.
the main difference would be :
(1) we don’t adapt wade extruder, we upgrade the J-head to all metal MK8 extruder.
If you use wade extruder etc, every time when you change the filament, you have to take them apart and calibrate it all again. it takes hours sometimes, so I would suggest you to use long distance extruder as below. it takes you only within 1 minute to change the filament. (how long will we change the filament? for normal use, you would change it at least 3~5 times per month. I believe you don’t want to spend hours every time)
(2) We offer LCD 2004 controller with SD card design support totally off-line print, no computer needed while printing. then you don’t have to spare one computer for your 3D printer use only. The default is LCD 2004 controller, if you would like to upgrade to LCD 12864, please inform us in advance. we offer this for free now.
(3) We use the latest MK3 Heatbed 3mm Aluminium PCB Board, dual power supply, operate at 12V or 24V. Heated bed keeps a certain temperature to prevent warping, and cooling fan speeds up solidification of the extruded filament. this would reduct your calibration time a lot!
(4) We use well-designed standard MK8 extruder, high quality stepper motor and direct drive extrusion wheel, more accurate, quick heating and fluent injection, we have made necessary design to prevent “jammed” problem. printing speed up to 100mm/s.
Actually we have own this products for over one year, but we just started to sell it now. because we hope to went through all the details, and make sure all the components we selected are really useful, so customer can save time on worrying if it’s the hardware problem and focus on project only.
Therefore, if you meet any problems (I am sure you will meet dozens of problems and questions during the building process, and it’s normal), you can always contact us for technical support, because almost all the problems you will meet, we already met before, you are not just buying this product, you also get our experienced support for you. building a 3D printer is not an easy job, so if there’s some one you can ask, you will save a lot of time.
We have pre-installed the 3D printer firmware for you, so even you know nothing about firmware, you can still get it working. error range would be from 0.1~0.5mm (but in order to be more precise, some knowledge about the firmware is recommended)
please feel free to contact us , we will also help you to complete the project!
(1) RepRap Prusa i3 3D printer with LCD screen, you can adjust the printing parameters via the LCD screen rotary knob, this
would reduct your calibration time a lot!
(2) High print quality, easy to install and operate, stable and reliable, without worrying the troublesome debugging.
(3) Printing speed, extruder temperature and hot bed temperature are freely adjustable during printing.
(4) XYZ axis position accurately, ensures the printing edge more neatly.
(5) Operating system compatible with Windows, Linux, Mac.
(6) We have pre-install the 3D printer firmware for you. so even you know nothing about firmware, you can still get it working.
(7) Educational institution can use 3D printer Prusa i3 to make models for teaching.
(8) Transparent frame design for you to see the printing process clearly.
(9) Simple structure for easy to install, parts and components for DIY, enjoy yourself in the assembling. can make true-to-life
and high-resolution models and objects.
(10) Especially suitable for DIY amateur, artistic design, architectural design, education, 3D photo studio, etc. can be used for
printing different items like small components model, decoration, etc.
Detail x, y, and z axis parts
for US customer, we will send with US plug power adapter
for UK customer, we will send with UK plug power adapter
for AU customer, we will send with AU plug power adapter
for EU customer, we will send with EU plug power adapter
if you have special request, please let us know before shipment
We could provide more!!
below are 3 must get software and firmware:
1. Marlin: firmware to communicate all the parts. ( we include the code you need )
2. Printrun: the software to communicate between 3D printer and computer.
3. Slic3r: final step to get the Gcode. ( Gcode format is what you use to run your 3D printer )
if you need them, you can contact us after you purchase.
( please write: require 3D printer firmware and software )
we have also collected some 3D model drawings, fee free to contact after your order.
below we will comment the tips and key points for each component
Please make sure to read following description, so you know what the difference between ours and other products. better spend 10 minutes here than spend additional weeks later and found out that other the one you got is with problems 🙂
we not just sell them, we also provide good after-sales service, so welcome to discuss with us, we will try to do technical support as much as we can.
(1) 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4
The RepRap Arduino-compatible MEGA Pololu Shield, or RAMPS for short. It is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces an Arduino-compatible Mega with the powerful Arduino-compatible MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino-compatible MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion. Additionally, a number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack.
Version 1.4 uses surface mount capacitors and resistors to further cover edge issue cases.
(1) USB type B receptacle.
(2) SD Card add on available.
(3) Fits 5 Pololu stepper driver board.
(4) LEDs indicate when heater outputs on.
(5) Expandable to control other accessories.
(6) Heated bed control with additional 11A fuse.
(7) Option to connect 2 motors to Z for Prusa Mendel.
(8) I2C and SPI pins left available for future expansion.
(9) It has provisions for the cartesian robot and extruder.
(10) All the Mosfets are hooked into PWM pins for versatility.
(11) 3 mosfets for heater / fan outputs and 3 thermistor circuits.
(12) Fused at 5A for additional safety and component protection.
(13) Pololu boards are on pin header sockets so they can be replaced easily or removed for use in future designs.
(14) Servo style connectors are used to connect to the endstops, motors, and leds. These connectors are gold plated, rated for 3A, very compact, and globally available.
(2) Arduino-Compatible Mega 2560 R3
Fully compatible with original Arduino MEGA 2560 R3, with this product, you are able to use all the Arduino open source platform to create or learn interactive objects, it will be a lot of fun while you are creating and learning it, so just get this and start it, we also provide reference pdf files that can help you to improve skills very quickly. after all, time matters, the sooner you can improve your programing skills, the sooner you can create amazing projects!
Compared with UNO R3, this is with main Chip ATmega2560, with more I/O Pins, and additional 10 PWM output, of course, the EEPROM is also with larger space.
(3) A4988 StepStick Compatible Stepper Motor Driver Module
A4988 is a complete microstepping motor driver with built-in translator for easy operation. This product is available in full, half, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16 step modes operate bipolar stepper motors, output drive capacity of up to 35 V and ± 2 A. A4988 includes a fixed off-time current regulator, the regulator in slow or mixed decay modes. A4988 converter is the key to the easy implementation. As long as the “step” input inputting one pulse drives the motor one microstep. There are no phase sequence tables, high frequency control lines, or complex interfaces to program. A4988 interface is very suitable for complex microprocessor is unavailable or is overburdened.
In the micro-step operation, A4988 chopping control inside automatically selects the current decay mode (Slow or Mixed). In mixed decay mode, the device is initially set to a fixed downtime in some fast decay, then the rest of the slow decay downtime. Mixed decay current control scheme results in reduced audible motor noise, increased step accuracy, and reduced power consumption. Internal synchronous rectification control circuitry is provided to improve the pulse-width modulation (PWM) operation power consumption. Internal circuit protection includes: thermal shutdown with hysteresis, undervoltage lockout (UVLO), and crossover-current protection. Special power sequencing.
A4988 surface mount QFN package (ES), a size of 5 mm × 5 mm, nominal overall package height of 0.90 mm, with an exposed pad for enhanced thermal dissipation. This package is Pb (suffix-T), with 100% matte tin leadframe plating.
(4) LCD 2004 Smart Display Controller
This Smart Controller contains a SD-Card reader, a rotary encoder and a 20 Character x 4 Line LCD display. You can easy connect it to your Ramps board using the “smart adapter” included.
After connecting this panel to your Ramps you don’t need your pc any more, the Smart Controller supplies power for your SD card. Further more all actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by just using the rotary encoder on the Smart Controller. Print your 3D designs without PC, just with a g-code design stored on the SD card.
(5) NEMA 17 1.8° 2.6 kg.cm flat shaft Stepper Motor
(6) MK8 Extruder Hot-end & Cold-end
The extruder is almost the most important part for 3D printer, please check the the color of the metal, it’s specially processed to ensure the extruder won’t have “plastic material stuck“ problem. I can’t emphasize any more how important this is, other sellers don’t have this and would cause many problems.
(7) MK3 Heatbed 3mm Alu PCB Board Dual Power
The Aluminum Heatbed MK3 have features similar to MK2 and you can also operate this board with 12V and 24V two voltage.
(thermistor and wires are included)
(8) Mechanical Endstop switch module v1.2
Mechanical switches are less complicated to implement and cheaper than optical endstops. The function of endstops are to determine the original position of the extruder hot-end, so it knows where to extrude the plastic material.
while using the Endstops, please be careful! for the wrong connection, it’s possible to burn the mega 2560 board!!
(9) Acrylic Frame kit
We use transparent acrylic sheet to building the 3D Printer, is more beautiful and sturdy.
(10) Smooth and Threaded rods kit
(11) Printed plastic kit, made of PLA
This is the excellent and popular “rework ” version of the Prusa i3 Acrylic Frame 3D Printer, this kit comes with the following parts in PLA. these are the parts you’ll need to complete your Prusa i3.
(12) 2 x GT2 Pulley + 2 x 1m belt
For 3D Printing applications, GT2 2mm belt system works better than T2.5, T5, it gives better smoothness and accuracy of positioning, resulting in better printing quality. GT2 timing belt system especially suited for linear movement and positioning applications.
(13) LM8UU 8mm Linear Ball Bearing
(14) MF105ZZ Flange Metal Double Shielded Ball Bearing
(15) Filament for test
In this kit, we also include some plastic filament for you to test.
please notice we will only send one random color, and this is only for test, not enough to print a 3D model.
For more 3D Printer related series components, please click and check our store :
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (0)
1 Star (0)
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|