Stratasys FDM-based uPrint 3D Printer has long been a favourite of educators, engineers and just of
anyone who’s making prototypes, assembly tools and final parts. Voted as the world’s many reliable 3D printing device by Popular Mechanics and Design News, uPrint is which
rare solution which
combines accuracy, repeatability, and reliability with affordability.
Don’t let its office friendly, small dimensions fool you. uPrint is an engineering grade process which
can tackle the many challenging geometries, with showcases
like a heated create chamber to ensure accurate, repeatable results with high end materials, and the use of soluble assist for hands-free post processing.
To manufacture your life actually simpler, uPrint is now powered by GrabCAD Print* for a direct create-to-3D print workflow. GrabCAD Print eliminates the require
to “translate” or “repair” CAD files for 3D printing so you can prepare and 3D print your uPrint jobs directly of your native CAD environment.
uPrint. You Win.
Stratasys uPrint, the just proven, pro, engineering-grade 3D printing device in its class, gives you:
- Superior repeatability and durability, created to ISO 9001 standards, with high productivity and low maintenance
- Dimensionally accurate and durable parts in actually the many challenging geometries
- High high end parts created
of engineering-grade plastics
- Proven long term reliability
- World class technical assist on the market near you to advance your 3D create and printing goals
Special Offer for North American Users
For a limited time, Stratasys is offering users in North America an gorgeous discount on uPrint 3D Printers, powered by GrabCAD Print*. Register here for your complimentary e-book to learn more.
* Valid for North America just
**Offer on the market through September 30, 2016. Stratasys reserves the right to modify and/or alter the offer’s terms at any time at its sole discretion.